It’s finally Friday and I am linking up with Lauren from www.thelaurenelizabeth.com. You should definitely check out her blog!
Some highlights from this week are:
1. Classes are done! There is a week of exams to get through (for the students, not for me), but since I work at a university that means we are VERY close to summer break!
2. I’ve been watching my favorite show, Gilmore Girls, for the umpteenth time. I have all 7 seasons on DVD, so started a couple of weeks ago on Season 1, and am on Season 6 now. I love coming home, crashing on the couch, and watching a couple of episodes to unwind at night.
3. This article made its way around Facebook this week, and I recommend everyone read it! Let’s just say, I was extrememly convicted by it. I had never thought of “gluttony” in this way before.
4. We get to see our best friends this weekend! Matt and Justine live in Raleigh, so we don’t get to see them very often, so when they come to town, it’s very exciting! Justine also has a blog so make sure to take a look at it: celebrateyourlife365.wordpress.com.
The four of us from last summer at a wedding we attended together.
5. Lastly, I am excited to catch up on some much needed sleep! The last couple of weeks have been very hectic, and this will be one of the few weekends that we can relax and hang out at the house.