One of the best parts about this time of year is all of the award shows. Last night, the GRAMMYs was on, and it certainly did not disappoint!
I love seeing the red carpet looks especially as the Grammys offer a chance for the celebrities to be a little less formal than other events during this season. However, it seemed like a lot of people played it safe this year.
Favorite Looks- Women
1. Taylor Swift. This outfit is a little “safe” for the Grammys, but she looks beautiful nonetheless.
2. Katie Perry. I don’t like her hair. I think it was too tight and formal. But I love her dress! Can’t get much more appropriate than music notes on your dress for the Grammys.
3. Anna Kendrick. Everything about this look.
4. Kelly Osborne. Some people may disagree with me, but I just like this look. I love her hair, and the sequin shoulders just pop.
Favorite Looks- Couples
1. Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert. I just think they are cutest couple.
2. Bruno Mars and Jessica Caban.
3. Beyonce and Jay-Z. They look so happy in this shot.
1. Pink performing “Try.” All I can say is that woman is in great shape!
2. Katy Perry performing “Dark Horse.” Kinda of weird but that’s Katy Perry!
3. Beyonce and Jay-Z. Powerhouse couple right there.
4. Lorde. Not my favorite performance actually, but I love “Royals” too much to not include it. Plus it won Song of the Year!
Did you watch the GRAMMYs? What were some of your favorite looks from the night? Did your favorite artist perform or win?