It’s Friday, Friday… Gonna get down on Friday!
Now that you hate me for getting that song stuck in your head…
Anyway, I’m linking up with The Lauren Elizabeth for High Five for Friday.
Normally, I am so excited about Friday as it is the end of the work week. However, since I’ve been stuck at home due to snice (check out this post if you don’t know what I am talking about), Friday means I have to go back to work. At least it’s one day then the weekend, right?!
1. I got my first Julep box! I’ll write a review about it soon, but so far, I love it!
2. My mother-in-law owns a florist, and always makes me the most beautiful wreaths! This time, she did my favorite colors: gray and yellow!
3. As I mentioned in last week’s H54F, I got an iPhone. I figure since I now I have Siri, I should make good use of it. Monty Python, anyone?
4. We ventured out into the snowmageddon. And of course I had to take the obligitory couple selfie.
5. Since we rarely get snow, the kids had to figure out ways to sled on the snice. They were pretty creative.
What have you been up to this week? Did you get caught in snowpocalypse?