Since it was a short week for me thanks to MLK Day, it made the workdays fly by! I wish every weekend was a 3-day weekend. It’s amazing what I can get done, especially around the house, with that one extra day! However, the rest of the week has been pretty busy, so I’m linking up with Lauren to share the highlights of my week:
1. I got an iPhone 5s. For those of you that know me, this is a huge deal. I am a big Android fan but they seemed to get very buggy after a while. I’m still not a huge Apple fan, but I really like my iPhone so far (especially the fingerprint scanner— my work email requires a password on my phone, so this feature is so nice. I love not having to enter the password every time to unlock my phone. Plus, it’s GOLD! I love, love, love anything gold!). If you have any recommendatons on good apps, please let me know!
2. We got snow! It was just a few flurries, but for Wilmington, this is a big deal. This is the town that had 2-hour school delays just last week for COLDNESS.
This is me doing Dandayamana-Dhanurasana (bow pose)
3. I made my goal of making to yoga 3 times this week! I haven’t been very regular about going due to the holidays and some craziness at work. However, one of my New Year’s resolutions is to make it a priority and get there at least 3x/week. In case you are wondering, I practice Bikram yoga. You can find more info about it here.
Not only did I get rid of a bunch of clothes, but I also organized my closet by type and color. #slightlyocd
4. I cleaned out my closet. I am going to take it all to Clothes Mentor and see how much of it they will buy from me. Then the rest will either be given away to friends or donated to Goodwill.
5. I am very excited to have an entire Saturday to myself. I don’t know what has happened to me over the last few years because I used to be such a social butterfly and would’ve never enjoyed “alone time.” But now I look forward to it! I have a couple of errands to run but I’m thinking most of my day will consist of catching up on Downton Abbey and maybe re-watching Gilmore Girls for the hundreth time.